Legal advice for Financial Institutions
In the context that the current legal system is quite complicated, contradictory, overlapping, inadequate, ambiguous and confusing, it is a great wisdom for the business activities of all businesses, including financial institutions. main.
With a team of professional and experienced lawyers in the fields of finance and banking, ANVI will effectively and pragmatically support financial institutions in grasping, complying with and applying the law in the management, operation and investment and business activities, in order to minimize legal risks for financial institutions.
We look forward to providing the following 7 legal services to financial institutions:
- Regular consultation and provision of information on investment, business and intellectual property laws for financial institutions;
- Consulting on the structure of financial transactions; negotiating, drafting contracts, transactions and projects of financial institutions;
- Consulting on building a system of internal regulations and forms of financial institutions such as the Charter; Rules; agreement; regulations on finance, salary, reward, operation, etc.;
- Consulting, representing, participating in proceedings to protect the legitimate rights and interests of financial institutions in cases and cases to settle investment, business, commercial, civil and labor disputes , administrative, criminal at Court, Commercial Arbitration and relevant agencies;
- Consulting on risk management, debt settlement and security assets of financial institutions;
- Provide teaching, training, training, and law-sharing programs from basic to advanced levels for managers, employees and employees of financial institutions;
- Provide independent Board member services and corporate restructuring.