1. Qualifications and experiences:
- Graduated from Hanoi Law University in 1994, received an Australian Government Development Scholarship (Ausaids) to study and a Master of Laws degree from Victoria University – Melbourne – Australia in 2006.
- Has more than 24 years working in the field of law implementation and construction at the ministry level of Vietnam as the main specialist and leader of the Document Policy Department of the Department of Adoption – Ministry of Justice.
- Having deep understanding and experience of Vietnamese and international laws in the fields of civil status, marriage and family, children’s rights and human rights as well as civil law, economics, and enterprises.
- Participated in drafting and negotiating and implementing many bilateral cooperation agreements in the field of child rights protection and international adoption between Vietnam and the United States, Germany, Denmark, Sweden. Italy and Ireland.
- Has participated and speeched at many international seminars specialized in national law.
- A member of the editorial team to develop the Law on Adoption in 2010, the Law on Marriage and Family 2014, the revised Civil Code 2015, etc … and many other Laws, Decrees guiding the implementation.
- Co-author of the book FAQ about the Law on Vietnamese Nationality, published in 2001 by the National Political Publishing House; Professional guidance documents for local judicial officers; There are many articles in the journal Democracy and Law.
- Former contributor to Q&A column of the Vietnam Law Newspaper.
- Participated in teaching and evaluating students majoring in Business and Corporation Law at HOLMES Academy (HOLMES INSTITUTE) – Melbourne city – Australia from March 2018 to April 2020.
2. Fields of work:
- Civil status
- Marriage and family
- Children rights/protection
- Human rights
3. Contact information:
- FB: Madison Ltu
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia